Contact and position
Art Galerie VIJION
via Digon Nr. 18
I-39046 Ortisei in Val Gardena, Italy
Stuflesser Egon mobile: +39 338 20 98 697
Kostner Valentine mobile: +39 334 54 61 991
The simplest way to reach Val Gardena is to follow the Brenner Motorway A22. Coming from north, follow Innsbruck-Brenner-Chiusa. Coming from south, follow Verona-Trento-Bolzano. Take the „Chiusa/Val Gardena“ exit. After about 20 km, along the panoramic road SS242, following the road signs to „Val Gardena/Grödental“, you will reach Selva / Wolkenstein.
IC- and EC trains take you to Bressanone and Bolzano. Some trains stop in Chiusa too. A regular bus service (SAD) will carry you to Val Gardena in about one hour.
Do you plan to take a Taxi? There are several Taxi services in Val Gardena which will safely transport you to your desired destination.
Die nächstliegendsten Flughäfen sind:
The nearest airports are the following:
- (IT) Airport Bozen: 43 km – ca. 50 minutes
- (AT) Airport Innsbruck: 120 km – ca. 1 hour and 20 minutes
- (IT) Airport Verona - Villafranca: 190 km – ca. 2 hours
- (IT) Airport Brescia: 235 km – ca. 2 hours and 30 minutes
- (IT) Airport Bergamo – Orio Al Serio: 270 km – ca. 2 hours and 45 minutes
- (DE) Airport Munich: 315 km – ca. 3 hours
- (IT) Airport Milano: 400 km – ca. 3 hours and 30 minutes
Websites, Artists and Art Gallerys