Leonardo de Lafuente
Leonardo de Lafuente was born on 12th November 1977 in Buenos Aires Argentinien.
Between 1997 and 2001 Lafuente was studying at the National Academy of Visual Arts Mar del Plata (Argentina). During his creative period in Argentina he was intensively occupied as street painter.
Lafuente is living in Ortisei/Val Gardena Italy since 2004.
- Maimeri award Latin America: exhibition at the Palais de Glace, Buenos Aires, Argentina 2001.
- Maimeri award Latin America: exhibition at the Memorial in Latin America, Sao Paulo Brasil 2001.
- First prize of painting, Biennale for young artists of the province Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Exhibition at the Cultural Theatre Centre and Artistic Provincial Forum of the city Mar del Plata 2003.
- Exhibition at the Museum Provincial de Cordoba, Argentina 2004.
- Exhibition at the big bridge, Ortisei (BZ) Italy 2006.
- Exhibition in the castle Trostburg, Ponte Gardena (BZ) Italy 2006 .
- Exhibition Gallery Goethe 2 (BZ) Italy 2006.
- Collective exhibition at the Town Museum Chiusa (BZ) 2006.
- Exhibition Gallery Goethe 2 (BZ) Italy 2007.
- Solo exhibition in the Art Centre – Circolo of Ortisei (BZ) 2016 Italy.
- Collective exhibition: Gallery Ele
Positions, Kunst Zürich, Art Luxembourg, Affordable Hamburg - Milano - Brüssel, Art Bodensee.
Zur Auflistung zurück